Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Book of Mormon Project

My name is Brian King. I live in Madison, WI. I am a jack of many trades. I am engaged in many projects, the most recent of which I call the "Book of Mormon Project." I borrowed the idea from a friend of mine Legrand Baker. He has a Book of Mormon Project that he organizes weekly. One difference between mine and his is that he studies one chapter in two months, and I will read and examine one chapter per day. I want to clarify that Legrand is one of the most scholarly people I have ever met in regards to the Book of Mormon. He is a scholarly gold miner who searches in the deepest of caves for precious gems that are found in the Book of Mormon. I read his email updates weekly. Rather than attempting to recreate what he has already put together I decided to start this blog in order to take readers on the Luray Caverns tour of the Book of Mormon. I will read one chapter everyday from August 29, 2009, to July 25, 2010, and then write a daily summary of my findings. Feel free to join me in my exploration of the Book of Mormon.

Brian King

No comments:

Post a Comment